Exterior
Kitchen
Counter
Dining
FamilyRm
Pergola
 

The original house is a 1930's center hall brick colonial with a Dutch Colonial rear addition. The narrow, only 9 and a half foot deep, L-shaped addition wraps around the existing rear addition and opens up the entire back of the house into a open light-filled space. One wing becomes a large open galley kitchen and the other wing extends the existing addition to become a large family area. An octagonal shaped eat-in tower is at the convergence of the shapes and provides a "silo" for the "Dutch Colonial barn."

A special butler's pantry links the formal dining room at the front of the house with the new kitchen. A series of decks cascade down from the first floor to the rear yard below.

 
Return